Terms and Conditions
Section 1 – General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of Service, or access the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written consent by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 2 – Accuracy, Completeness and Timelines of Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information and as such should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate or more timely sources of information.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of the site at any time, but have no obligation to update any information on our site. It is your responsibility and you agree to monitor changes to our site.
Section 3 – Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our Services are subject to change without notification.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a Service (or any part therein) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Section 4 – Third-party Links
- Certain content within our site contain links to Third-party sites.
- We do not have any responsibility for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party material or websites or for any other materials, products or services of third-parties.
- We are not responsible or liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- It is your responsibility and you agree to carefully review the third-parties policies and practices before you engage in any transaction.
- Complaints, claims, concerns or comments regarding third-party products or services should be directed to the third-party directly.
Section 5 – User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
- We take no responsibility and accept no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- We reserve the right to monitor, edit or remove any content, comment or feedback that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these terms.
Section 6 – Personal Information
Section 7 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to a service.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 8 – Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions set as fourth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any lawful purpose;
- To solicit other to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service of any related websites, other websites or the internet;
- To collect or track personal information of others;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose;
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 9 – Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk.
- The Service or Services delivered to you are (except as expressly stated by us) 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions or merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall White & Eddy Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damage of any kind, including without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement cots, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise arising from your use of the Service including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service even if advised of their possibility.
Section 10 – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless White & Eddy Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees. Made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 11 – Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provisions shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the enforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 12 – Termination
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Service, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Service (or part thereof).
Section 13 – Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 14 – Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of White & Eddy Ltd, Black Barn, Fen Road, Guyhirn, PE13 4AA.
Section 15 – Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update or replace these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 16 – Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.